Health and Safety at Santas Depot
Santa’s elves worked very hard this fall to prepare Santas Depot to safely open for volunteers and to receive donations starting November 16, 2020.
Based on the provincial restrictions announced on November 24, 2020, Santas Depot continues to meet and exceed all AHS protocols. As such, we will continue to enforce the following:
- Donation bins are located immediately inside the toy drop off doors to limit access of donors entering the building
- All incoming donations sit for 72 hours before sorting
- Anyone entering Santas Depot must wear a properly fitting mask and complete a COVID/Fit to Work Form
- Sanitize volunteer work stations between shifts as well as high touch surfaces.
- In addition to this, volunteer stations have been designed to ensure physical distancing including one-way aisles.
- Thank you for helping us bring joy to a child this Christmas while keeping everyone safe and healthy.
Enhanced public health measures as of November 24 - https://www.alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx