The Alberta Government has increased Covid-19 measures in an effort to bend the curve. Thankfully, the provincial government has included allowances within these restrictions where we can proceed with toy delivery. As such, 630 CHED Santas Anonymous remains committed to bringing joy to kids this Christmas in a safe and healthy manner.
Based on the provincial restrictions announced on December 8, 2020, 630 CHED Santas Anonymous continues to meet and exceed all AHS protocols. As such, we will enforce the following this weekend:
- The number of people entering Santas Depot will be kept at a minimum;
- Properly fitted masks will be required by all volunteers and staff working both inside and outside the depot;
- Physical distancing will be enforced, inside and outside of the depot, whenever possible;
- All high touch surfaces will be sanitized regularly throughout the weekend; and
- Delivery drivers have been asked to wear properly-fitted masks when picking up bags to deliver and when delivering.