How to Apply:
Apply once! Multiple applications from the same household
will result in a delay in processing the application.
1. Through an agency you are already associated with - If you are already associated with one of several social service agencies in Edmonton, you can apply through an approved screening agency (click for agency list) that will assist you with the application process.
2. Online directly with the Christmas Bureau. Click here to apply online directly to the Christmas Bureau. You will need to upload all requested documentation before you can submit your application. Be sure to carefully read the instructions and have ready, in PDF format, the necessary documents to upload with your application. If you are missing documents, you will not be able to submit your online application.
3. Download and mail, fax or email - Click here to download the application. You will need to submit all required documentation with your application. Be sure to carefully read the instructions and submit the full documentation with your application.
4. Apply by phone - Phone lines will be open October 4, 2021 hours of operation are Monday-Saturday 8:30am-6:00pm. If you apply by calling Intake Phone Line – 780.414.7695 - you will still be required to submit the necessary documents to finalize your application. An Intake Worker will assist you and explain what is required.
5. Walk-In applications will also be accepted by the following agencies (you don’t need to have an association with them):
- Bissell Centre - 10527 96 St
- Bethel United Church - 9950 148 Street Tuesday and Thursday 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Boyle Street Community Services - 10006 105 Ave
- Sage Seniors Association – 15 Sir Winston Churchill Square 780-423-5510
- WECAN - 248 Riverview Crossing - old Abbotsfield Mall – 780-413-4525
- Changing Together- 3rd floor - 9538 107 Avenue- 780-421-0174
- Edmonton Vietnamese, Chinese Seniors Mutual Assistance Society- #6 10650-101 Street
- Creating Hope Society- 9538 107 Avenue (room #2 basement)- 780-477-7961
- Frap Settlement Program
- The Red Road Healing Society- 10045 156 Street- 780-471-3220
- UBUNTU- Children & Family Boyle Street Community Services- 14023 Victoria Trail
- Solomon College- #228, 10621 100 Avenue- 780-431-1515
- Dickensfield Amity House- 9213 146 avenue- 780-478-5022
Looking for more information? Click here for answers to the most frequently asked questions