Depot volunteers join the elves at Santas Depot for 3-hour shifts in groups of 5 to 20. Volunteers can be involved in some or all of the following activities: preparing gifts for individual children, bagging gifts for specific families, sorting toy donations, condensing sorted toy bins, and putting batteries in toys.
- All Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older.
- The request form will be available online from October 1-31
- Shifts are scheduled between November 19-December 6, 2019
- Group volunteering is extremely popular and we often receive more requests than shifts available. In order to make it as fair of a process as possible, a lottery draw may be held for any oversubscribed (typically evening) shifts.
- Groups will be notified by November 8 regarding their shift date or waitlist status.
- Cancellation: Should we need to cancel your shift as much notice will be given as possible. Some reasons for cancellation are when we have a lack of donations or we are all caught up based on the number of request for toys.
All group opportunities at Santas Depot are full for 2019.
We are still looking for groups or companies who would like to provide a Day of Giving at Santas Tree lot! Please email email@example.com for more information!