Thank you for taking the time to select a toy for a child to open Christmas morning.
Here's some information to get you started:
- It is recommended to make your donation by November or early December to allow the gifting elves enough time to sort and package toys for Delivery Day on December 14, 2019.
- Main Donation Locations remain open until December 23, 2019
- We provide toys for children from infants to 12 years of age only. The age recommendations on toys are a great resource when deciding what to donate.
- “Play value” is very important and simply means that regardless of cost, a toy can be interactive and provide a child with hours of entertainment. Remember that a toy like a remote control car given to a 5-year-old will probably be enjoyed after the life of the batteries, however the same type of toy given to 12-year-old may sit in the corner after the batteries lose power.
- Toys and packaging are getting bigger every year. Please consider a smaller toy as volunteers need to place gifts for one family into one delivery bags
Please review most needed toy suggestions and our 'ungiftables' below, before heading out to make your purchases.