How to Apply:
1. Through an agency you are already connected with - If you are already associated with one of several social service agencies in Edmonton, you can apply through an approved screening agency (click for agency list) that will assist you with the application process.
2. Online directly with the Christmas Bureau. Click here to apply online directly to the Christmas Bureau. You will need to upload all requested documentation before you can submit your application. Be sure to carefully read the instructions and have ready, in PDF format, the necessary documents to upload with your application. If you are missing documents, you will not be able to submit your online application.
3. Download and mail, fax or email - Click here to download the application. You will need to submit all required documentation with your application. Be sure to carefully read the instructions and submit the full documentation with your application.
4. Apply by phone - Phone lines will be open October 15, 2020 - If you apply by calling Intake Phone Line – 780.414.7695 - we will assist you; however, you will still be required to submit the necessary documents to finalize your application. Our Intake Worker will assist you and explain what is required.
5. Walk-In applications will only be accepted starting November 1, 2020 at the Jerry Forbes Centre – 12122 68 Street between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Statutory Holidays.
6. Walk-In applications will also be accepted by the following agencies (you don’t need to have an association with them):
- Bissell Centre - 10527 96 St
- Boyle Street Community Services - 10006 105 Ave
- Edmonton Vietnamese and Chinese Seniors Association - #6, 10650 101 St
- McMan Youth Family and Community Services - 12604 126 St
- Mosaic Centre - 12758 Fort Road
- Oliver Centre - 15830 100A Ave
- Terra Centre for Teen Parents - 9930 106 St
- WECAN - 248 Riverview Crossing - old Abbotsfield Mall
Looking for more information? Click here for answers to the most frequently asked questions